Attached is the death record of my 4-great grandmother, Maria Anna Giresi.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3322562/giresi ... 0death.jpg
I can't read the handwriting. I'd like to know her age and her parents names, as well as any locations that aren't 'Polizzi Generosa' and any occupations (I read 'felatrice' for hers, but can't read the parents).
Death record help
Re: Death record help
she was sixty (sessanta) and was a weaver (filatrice). her husband was liberio (usually spelled as libero - can't yet decipher the last name), her father was gen.....(still working on that) and her mother antonia.
tommaso
tommaso
Re: Death record help
husband (deceased) Liborio Albanese.
Parents: Gandolfo (?) and Antonina (followed by blank - they did not know her surname, so thought of adding it later, but forgot, or couldn't find it)
Parents: Gandolfo (?) and Antonina (followed by blank - they did not know her surname, so thought of adding it later, but forgot, or couldn't find it)
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Re: Death record help
Thanks. I already knew her husband, and it is 'Liborio' not 'Libero' on the other records too.
I have her father as 'Giuseppe' on 2 other documents, both transcribed by someone else and I haven't seen the originals.
I have her father as 'Giuseppe' on 2 other documents, both transcribed by someone else and I haven't seen the originals.

