Mazzariello Family line

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
BrOnXBeLLa

Mazzariello Family line

Post by BrOnXBeLLa »

I was just curious to see if any one on this site knows anything about the Mazzariello family line. I dont know too much. My grandfather was one of nine children, his name is Frank. Like i said i dont know too much and if anyone could tell me anything about the Mazzariello's id appreciate it =) thanks!!
-Danielle
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Re: Mazzariello Family line

Post by wldspirit »

Do you know parents names? Brothers/sisters names? Location? Arrival in U.S.? Born here in the states or Italy? Try to provide as much detail as possible, even if what you have is limited......
wldspirit
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Hi, as well saying wldspirit, for an search is necessary to know more... but from an first step, I found only an Mazzariello Francesco child age 2 that came with mother in New York, in April 1894, Neckar ship, line 145 http://www.jewishgen.org/databases/EIDB ... splay=true
the surname are wrote Mazarelli, and the mother also as Mazarelli Rosa...if you insert some other detail is better!
Regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
BrOnXBeLLa

Post by BrOnXBeLLa »

My Great Grandfather was named Miguel Mazzariello - I have no idea if he was born here or not. He married Pasqualina Catalina and their children were Frank, Joseph, Concetta, Pasqual, Nancy, Marie and I think Luigi (louis). My fathers name is Joseph and he was born here, his father was Frank (Francis was his real name). Thats all I really know. Id love the help if anyone could help me =) thanks so much
VaDeb
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by VaDeb »

Hi,

If you really want to learn about your family history you need to do some research. Start by looking for your family on the 1930 census. It is available through ancestry.com (subscription required) and can be used at most major libraries and LDS family history centers.

If you need help with looking it up, tell us who would be alive in 1930 and the members of the family. Where were they living (state and city)?

Also, you need to start collecting actual documents. Do you have a copy of your father's birth certificate? Grandparents, death, marriage and birth records? EAch of these will give you clues where to look next. Also will give you more concrete information to use. TAlk to relatives and see if anyone knows what ancestor was born in Italy. Do they know where in Italy they were from. YOu will need to know this.

Debbie