Searching for parentsof Antoline Maria: Roccacasale Abruzzo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mcoccaro
Rookie
Rookie

Searching for parentsof Antoline Maria: Roccacasale Abruzzo

Post by mcoccaro »

Hello,

I am searching for the maiden name or family of Antoline Maria of Roccacasale, Abruzzo Italy. At first I though Antoline was her family name but the more I see reference to it I think this is her first name. Or I may be confusing myself.

She was born on April 27 or 28, 1894 in Rocccacasale, Abruzzo Italy and Died May 18, 1944 in Kentucky, USA. She married in Kentucky on November 15, 1914 to Colombo Bersaglia(o) who was originally from Ischia di Castro, Italy

Is there a way to find out more information about Antoline Maria and her family in Roccacasale? I believe according to the 1920 census she came to USA in 1914.
mcoccaro
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Searching for parentsof Antoline Maria: Roccacasale Abru

Post by mcoccaro »

I believe her mother's name was Angela. She is her point of contact on the ship manifest SS Stampalia departed Naples on Nov. 10, 1914. Was meeting a cousin in Clay, Kentucky (D'A_____ Michelina?)
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

I think it is Maria Antolini is her name after looking at the manifest Antolini is a surname from that area Roccasale, Italy
I think is Michelina D'ascanio which also from Roccasale, Italy
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Since the records of Roccacasale are only until 1865 you will have to write or email for her birth record
Comune di Roccacasale
Via dei Lauri 1
67030 Roccacasale AQ
Italy

email http://www.roccacasale.it

OGGETTO: Richiesta esito di atti nascita di Maria Antolini classe di nascita 1892-1895

Gentilissima Signora, Gentile Signore

La ringrazio anticipatamente di voler comunicare i costi di spese di riproduzione e postali per ottenere l'esito di atti nascita di:Maria Antolini nome della madre di Angela nato a Roccacasale dal 1892-1895.
Se non avete i registri corrispondenti, potete fornire l’indirizzo dell’archivio dove in cui i registri possano essere trovati?
Nell'attesa della sua risposta le invio cordiali saluti.
YOUR NAME ADDRESS EMAIL

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
mcoccaro
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mcoccaro »

Thank you soooo much and for writing that note in Italian for me. I am going to contact them now.

:) SOOO appreciative