Marriage of Artemisia Tomassetti & Giuliano Santoro

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Jean Galata
Rookie
Rookie

Marriage of Artemisia Tomassetti & Giuliano Santoro

Post by Jean Galata »

In researching my ancestors I find six children born to Artemisia Tomassetti and her spouse Giuliano Santoro (born 1792). When searching for the record of their marriage which should have taken place around 1834, I only find a marriage in 1835 of Artemisia Tomassetti to Luciano Santoro (born 1790). At first I thought the record was translated incorrectly, but I have seen a copy of the original record and there is no mistake, the name clearly is Luciano.
The marriage should have taken place in Collepietro, L'Aquila, Italy.
I have researched this for about 4 mos. now and cannot find the record of their marriage.
Does anyone have any knowledge of this union? If not can anyone tell me where I can find these records?
Jean Galata
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Marriage of Artemisia Tomassetti & Giuliano Santoro

Post by adelfio »

Jean it might be one of those matrimoni record years that are missing 1831-1833 on the Antenati site You can try to email the Archivio di Stato di L'Aquila and ask for those years What year was the first child born is there a son named Giuliano

E-mail: as-aq@beniculturali.it

OGGETTO: Richiesta esito di atti di matrimoni di Giuliano Santoro e Artemisia Tomassetti
La ringrazio anticipatamente di voler comunicare i costi di spese di riproduzione e postali per atti di matrimoni di queste persone:
Nome e cognome del marito:Giuliano Santoro
Nome e cognome della moglie: Artemisia Tomassetti
Luogo di matrimonio: Collepietro, L'Aquila
Data di matrimonio: 1831-1833
Se non avete i registri corrispondenti, potete fornire l’indirizzo dell’archivio dove in cui i registri possano essere trovati?
Nell'attesa della sua risposta le invio cordiali saluti.
YOUR NAME ADDRESS EMAIL

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Marriage of Artemisia Tomassetti & Giuliano Santoro

Post by adelfio »

Molte grazie Sabino. Dove vivi in Italia?
Sono Chicago Illinois

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty