Patti Allegati (Matrimoni) 1912

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Patti Allegati (Matrimoni) 1912

Post by ItalianbellaSA »

Hi Everyone: I found the Allegati Matrimoni 1912 for my Great-Aunt, Tindara Crifo, who married Antonio Santospirito. I can't read the name of the groom's mother. I think it might be Maria Bocllato - but I haven't seen that name at all in my research. This is the information I was able to get from the record:

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... 1353622731

(All born and living in Patti)
Groom: Antonio Santospirito (Age 23-Born Jan. 27, 1889); Father-Filippo (Age 35); Mother- Maria B???? (Born on Contrada Bellofiore, Patti)
Bride: Tindara Crifo (Age 25-Born-Sept 19, 1996); Father Antonio Crifo and Angela Aprile (Born on Contrada Porticella)

If I missed anything, please add. Thank you so much in advance for your time.
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Patti Allegati (Matrimoni) 1912

Post by Tessa78 »

Hi Sue :-)

The surname of the groom's mother is BALLATO... (a name found in Patti)
The groom's given name is Antonino

I believe the bride was born in 1886 :D on September 18, but recorded on the 19th...

Groom was born on the 24th... recorded on the 27th
Born on Contrada Bellafiore

T.
ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Post by ItalianbellaSA »

Thank you Tessa! I will make the corrections on my tree. I don't think the ages of the parents were given other than Filippo, right?
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

ItalianbellaSA wrote:Thank you Tessa! I will make the corrections on my tree. I don't think the ages of the parents were given other than Filippo, right?
On bride's birth record her father is age 28 (in 1886)

T.