Turetta´s birth certificate

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
bru

Turetta´s birth certificate

Post by bru »

Hello,

I have recently found some informations about my family and I need my great-grandparent birth certificate. I ´ve been trying to find this document but i´ve got no answer. I was wondering if anyone could help me to find these documents. I would be very grateful!
My great-grandfather was born in Campagna Lupia, provincia di Venezia (VE). His approximate year of birth is 1867. His name was Pietro Turetta, his father was the Giuseppe Turetta and his mother's name was Antonia Trevisan. I think my great-grandfather had one sister: Angela. He got married with Carolina Frizziero in 02/12/1893. I have got his marriage certificate. Are these informations enough detailed to locate my great-grandfather's birth certificate? I don´t know the date of his birth.

I am eager to become a dual citizen and any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. yours faithfully

Bru
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Turetta´s birth certificate

Post by suanj »

for your need you must write in Campagna Lupìa church, and to ask the BAPTISM ACT no civil record, why starting(the civil record) from sep 1871 in Veneto region...(Lampagna Lupìa is in Veneto region);
you can write this address (3 parishes) :

Al Parroco della Parrocchia Di Campagna Lupia
Via Repubblica, 112
30010 Campagna Lupia (VE)
Italia

Al Parroco della Parrocchia Di Lova
Via S. Marco, 6
Italia

Al Parroco della Parrocchia Di Lughetto
Piazza Conciliazione, 8
Italia
-----------------------
I think that the first was just parish... good luck with the priest.... regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH