Death record from 1897.

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
monke
Rookie
Rookie

Death record from 1897.

Post by monke »

Hello to everyone

Can somebody please translate what is written in coulumns,

in third row it says ''inserviente steurale ??'' what does that mean, it is suposed to be a job ?

And in one row says ''catarro intestinale'' and a wrod i can't read. It is cause of death.

Can somebody please help me translate other columns too..

I need native speakers, because erudita can't unclue this.
Attachments
iii.jpg
iii.jpg (290.32 KiB) Viewed 797 times
I'm researching family history and family tree in Croatia, Dalmatia, Istria - Contact me on personal message or

https://croatianancestry.wordpress.com/
erudita74
Master
Master

Re: Death record from 1897.

Post by erudita74 »

monke wrote:Hello to everyone

Can somebody please translate what is written in coulumns,

in third row it says ''inserviente steurale ??'' what does that mean, it is suposed to be a job ?

And in one row says ''catarro intestinale'' and a wrod i can't read. It is cause of death.

Can somebody please help me translate other columns too..

I need native speakers, because erudita can't unclue this.
inserviente steurale is a tax collector-I posted additional info under Dolores's thread where you previously posted.

The other has to do with the inflammation of the intestines. I have already given the poster the symptoms of this disease such as diarrhea, vomitting, fever, etc. If anyone else has something more specific, please feel free to add to what I posted previously (under Dolores's translation thread where this poster originally posted.

Erudita
monke
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Death record from 1897.

Post by monke »

what is the word under catarro inestinale ?
I'm researching family history and family tree in Croatia, Dalmatia, Istria - Contact me on personal message or

https://croatianancestry.wordpress.com/