Once again, I find myself struggling with notes in the margins of a record, and I would greatly appreciate another set of eyes to confirm or correct what I'm interpreting. The document in question is located here:http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
I am referring to the note in the margin next to record 681: Cosmo La Forgia. The is the death record for one of my 3rd great-grandfathers. I believe that the note is correcting the name of his second wife. In the original record on the next page, they document her name as Cristina Coppolecchia. I believe that the note in margin is correcting her First name as Faustina. Any help in confirming or correcting my theory would be greatly appreciated.
Requesting Another Set of Eyes
Re: Requesting Another Set of Eyes
Yes, you are right!
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
- ddevirgilio
- Rookie

- Posts: 40
- Joined: 10 Nov 2009, 20:50
Re: Requesting Another Set of Eyes
Thanks! Good to know I'm getting better at deciphering those notes!
