Translation Please for Death Record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
oemorg
Rookie
Rookie

Translation Please for Death Record

Post by oemorg »

Paolo Novelli died 30/May/1796 in Campobasso at age 70, right? Also, does the record include his parents' names, his place of birth or anything else of value?

Thanks,
Greg
Attachments
Copy of Paolo Novelli Death Record
Copy of Paolo Novelli Death Record
3298pasqualenovelli&mariairenefilipponeproc1833pg04.jpg (1.63 MiB) Viewed 2101 times
PippoM
Master
Master

Re: Translation Please for Death Record

Post by PippoM »

Yes, that's right.
There are no more valuable info.
Only, it states he was the father of Silvestro and GF of Pasquale, as you should already know.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
oemorg
Rookie
Rookie

Post by oemorg »

Grazie Pippo. Just want to make sure. Greg
JohnArmellino
Master
Master

Post by JohnArmellino »

Paolo Antonio Novelli was born on 25 JAN 1729 in Campobasso, Campobasso, Molise, Regno di Napoli, the son of Silvestro and Anna Bucci. He was baptized on 27 JAN 1729 at the Cattedrale by Don Liborio Cancellario of the parrocchie di S. Angelo e S. Mercurio. His parents had been married in the parrocchia di S. Angelo. Source: Parrocchia di S. Maria Maggiore - Cattedrale (SS.ma Trinità), Registri della Parrocchia, Battesimi Libro VIII/Folio 33/No. 8, 26 JAN 1729.

As per the baptismal record of her son Lorenzo, Anna Bucci was from Civita Campomarano. Source: Parrocchia di S. Maria Maggiore - Cattedrale (SS.ma Trinità), Registri della Parrocchia, Battesimi Libro VI/Folio 248/No. 2, 22 FEB 1718.

Silvestro Antonio Novello, son of Lonard'Antonio and Dianora di Soccio, was baptized on 12 JAN 1688 at the Cattedrale by Don Andrea Riccione of the parrocchie di S. Angelo e S. Mercurio. His parents had been married in the parrocchie di S. Angelo e S. Mercurio. Source: Parrocchia di S. Maria Maggiore - Cattedrale (SS.ma Trinità), Registri della Parrocchia, Battesimi Libro V/Folio 197/No. 3, 12 JAN 1688.

Lonard'Antonio Novello, son of Silvestro and Sania Carroscia, was baptized on 31 MAY 1663 at the Cattedrale by Don Dominico Urbano. His parents had been married in the parrocchia di S. Angelo. Source: Parrocchia di S. Maria Maggiore - Cattedrale (SS.ma Trinità), Registri della Parrocchia, Battesimi Libro V/Folio 19at/No. 5, 31 MAY 1663.
John Armellino
oemorg
Rookie
Rookie

Post by oemorg »

Thanks again, John. My tree is getting a little lopsided because of all your help. When I brag about getting into the 1600's I always give you credit. I hate to ask, but is it possible to send me copies of the above records? If it is any trouble at all, forget it, it's not that important. I'm just a stickler when it comes to sources.
Greg
JohnArmellino
Master
Master

Post by JohnArmellino »

I'll get them out to you, Greg.
John Armellino
oemorg
Rookie
Rookie

Post by oemorg »

John,
I just nominated you for the Nicest Guy on Earth Award.
Greg
JohnArmellino
Master
Master

Post by JohnArmellino »

Thanks Greg, but if you really knew me... LOL
John Armellino