Help reading marriage record San Potito Ultra Biondo/Venezia

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
jebaad
Veteran
Veteran

Help reading marriage record San Potito Ultra Biondo/Venezia

Post by jebaad »

I have the marriage record for my 3rd great grandparents Antonio Biondo and Concetta Venezia in San Potito Ultra. It looks like the record date in Sept 13 1856. Is that the marriage date also?
Concetta was born in Manocalzati (I think) and her father is Vincenzo di Venezia but I am having trouble reading her mother's name. Can anyone tell who the mother was? Looks like she is deceased. Also where is Vincenzo living?

Here's the image

erudita74
Master
Master

Re: Help reading marriage record San Potito Ultra Biondo/Ven

Post by erudita74 »

jebaad wrote:I have the marriage record for my 3rd great grandparents Antonio Biondo and Concetta Venezia in San Potito Ultra. It looks like the record date in Sept 13 1856. Is that the marriage date also?
Concetta was born in Manocalzati (I think) and her father is Vincenzo di Venezia but I am having trouble reading her mother's name. Can anyone tell who the mother was? Looks like she is deceased. Also where is Vincenzo living?

Here's the image

Record is Dated Dec 13, 1856 and that was also the date of the marriage in the Parish of S. Potito (right column).
Her mother's name was Rosaria Miranda and she was deceased. The father Vincenzo was living "in detto comune"-in the aforementioned or stated town.

Erudita
jebaad
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Help reading marriage record San Potito Ultra Biondo/Ven

Post by jebaad »

Thank you