Surname Cristini from Sora, Prov. Frosinone

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ichrism

Surname Cristini from Sora, Prov. Frosinone

Post by ichrism »

I am seeking help/information about my father's ancestors/family in Sora. His name was Francesco (Frank) Cristini. I believe his father's name was Vincenzo and his mother's maiden name was Loretta Lucarelli. I think he had a brother named Donato and a sister named Rosa. He married my mother, Maria Laura Benacquista, from Broccostella. She was one of seven daughters born to Domenico and Magnifica Cipallone. She also had a brother named Enrico who never immigrated to the US. Five sisters came to America so I have accumulated a lot of data about their descendants, but I have no information about her brother and his descendants. Her sister's married names were: Antonia Ferro, Filomena DiCresce, Guistina Simoni, and Rosa Recchia. She also had a sister named Colomba Farina in Italy.

I would appreciate any help and information, especially about my father's family and my mother's brother and his family. I have created the Benacquista/Cristini Family Tree on the Ancestry Genealogy Site.

Chris M
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Surname Cristini from Sora, Prov. Frosinone

Post by adelfio »

User italysearcher (Ann) she lives in Sora and is super nice she does research for people. If you want research yourself there are no records of Sora are not online so you could get the Family History Library film records Registri dello stato civile di Sora (Frosinone), 1809-1899 Births, marriages, deaths, miscellaneous documents, marriage documents. Include indici annuali.
Looks like Francesco was born in 1899 with his birth record you should be able to get his parents ages and verify their names
PG LINK FOR FILMS
https://familysearch.org/search/catalog ... %20Library

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Re: Surname Cristini from Sora, Prov. Frosinone

Post by Italysearcher »

A Vincenzo Cristini died this week in Sora.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.