Vittoria Parisi/Pacini/Paccini birth/marriage

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
leej

Vittoria Parisi/Pacini/Paccini birth/marriage

Post by leej »

Received information that my gg grandmother Vittoria Parisi/Pacini/Paccini, was born in Sorbolongo a hamlet dependent on Saint'Ippolito. She married Raffele Guerra about 1855 based on the birth of the eldest child Nicola. Raffele died in 1871 at 64 years and is survived by Vittoria and children, putting his birth year at 1801. Assuming Raffele and Vittoria are the same age makes this a good starting point. I am waiting for documents to confirm the above facts. Is there any way I can confirm prior to receiving the documents. I have been waiting for awhile now.
Thank you Lee
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Vittoria Parisi/Pacini/Paccini birth/marriage

Post by Tessa78 »

leej wrote:Received information that my gg grandmother Vittoria Parisi/Pacini/Paccini, was born in Sorbolongo a hamlet dependent on Saint'Ippolito. She married Raffele Guerra about 1855 based on the birth of the eldest child Nicola. Raffele died in 1871 at 64 years and is survived by Vittoria and children, putting his birth year at 1801. Assuming Raffele and Vittoria are the same age makes this a good starting point. I am waiting for documents to confirm the above facts. Is there any way I can confirm prior to receiving the documents. I have been waiting for awhile now.
Thank you Lee

There are some online records available at Family Search )1866-1910
This will not help with the birth and marriage records you seek, but maybe the death records.
I did check the death records in Sorbolongo (found under Sant'Ippolitto as you say) for Raffaele Guerra. There are only about 15 records per year, but I found no death for him from 1870 through 1873.
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... %3D2043546

T.
leej

Re: Vittoria Parisi/Pacini/Paccini birth/marriage

Post by leej »

Thank you Tessa. I have Raffaele's death record, he died in Fossombrone. I am interested in getting data on Vittoria as all I have is her name. I will try writing to Saint'Ippolitto. Thanks Lee