Need Photos Retouched? I'm willing to help!

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
dominique426
Veteran
Veteran

Need Photos Retouched? I'm willing to help!

Post by dominique426 »

I've seen a lot of people post photos or documents that need to be retouched or are hard to read. I'm pretty skilled when it comes to Photoshop so if you need anything retouched, please let me know! I'd be more than happy to do this. :)
FAMILY SURNAMES: Sessa, Apuzzo, Merenda, Fisicaro, Bloise, Esposito, Costanzo, Ferrigno, Letiziano, Tomasetta, Covollo, Lerardi, Ferrigno, Barbella, Capparelli
Michael31
Master
Master

Re: Need Photos Retouched? I'm willing to help!

Post by Michael31 »

I have tried to fix this photo, I never get it right.
The only picture of my Grandfather. I need to fix ettore's eyes and crop it to a face shot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dominique426
Veteran
Veteran

Post by dominique426 »

Hi Michael,

I'm working on a better version (I am trying to make it as clear as possible), but here's a quick version that I did: http://postimg.org/image/o9j48v1k5/

I should be the better version in a little bit... :)
FAMILY SURNAMES: Sessa, Apuzzo, Merenda, Fisicaro, Bloise, Esposito, Costanzo, Ferrigno, Letiziano, Tomasetta, Covollo, Lerardi, Ferrigno, Barbella, Capparelli
Michael31
Master
Master

Post by Michael31 »

Thank You :)
ray1955
Elite
Elite

Post by ray1955 »

That is great, I saw this and thought how very nice of you to offer this to the forum.
I am not lucky yet on getting photos from Italy but am waiting right now for a few as I may have made contact with relatives and they indicate they had some photos.

Ray