Codice Fiscale

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
jennabet
Master
Master

Re: Codice Fiscale

Post by jennabet »

There are some Italian women in the workplace. Most are not. Italy has the least amount of women in the workplace of any country in the European Union.
mler
Master
Master

Post by mler »

jennabet wrote:There are some Italian women in the workplace. Most are not. Italy has the least amount of women in the workplace of any country in the European Union.
Actually, except for the women who are retired, all the Italian women I know are employed. But, of course, this is only a small sampling. It would be nice to know the actual statistics, so if you'd share your source, it would be helpful.

In any case, I mentioned the employment of women only in terms of financial decision making, which really is not the designated role of any one person, male or female.
jennabet
Master
Master

Post by jennabet »

It will be interesting to see if Carmine's spouse receives her card. I hope he lets us know either way.
kontessa
Elite
Elite

Post by kontessa »

jennabet wrote:As an Italian citizen who still has residence in Italy, it's my responsibility to state what is accurate.
I couldn't agree more. If you do a search on expatsinitaly.com using 'proof of insurance' and choose the bureaucratic subsection to narrow it down, you will find individuals (from EU member states and some from the US with an ER visa) who were required to submit proof of healthcare coverage when they first arrived in Italy. As I mentioned, I can't say for certain how long the coverage must be for - could just be a few months or maybe just the first year, or it may vary with type of PdiS. (It sure is difficult to remember the multitude of laws and regulations for every person and scenario, and even to keep up with the variations between different regions! I try to check additional sources for more accurate information. And I'm not always correct.)
princezwantsu2014

Post by princezwantsu2014 »

Ciao Buon Giorno! a question:

I am Filipina and married with Italian Man last month ago.

My husband has Codice Fiscale but still I have no C.F

Now the question is:

Do I really need to have my own codice fiscale for Permesso di Soggiorno application or It's enough to submit a copy of C.F of my husband? Grazie Mille. :)