Giuseppa Sorce Death record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
mortgage2b
Rookie
Rookie

Giuseppa Sorce Death record

Post by mortgage2b »

Please help with translation.
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... :575690294

Thanks, Diane
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Giuseppa Sorce Death record

Post by adelfio »

Index#1
1880 Jan 1st at 8:00 am in the town of Santa Flavia death of Giuseppa Sorce age 78 daughter of deceased Filippo Sorce and deceased Angela Lo Barbera husband of Giovanni Martorana

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

adelfio wrote:Index#1
1888 Jan 1st at 8:00 am in the town of Santa Flavia death of Giuseppa Sorce age 78 daughter of deceased Filippo Sorce and deceased Angela Lo Barbera wife of Giovanni Martorana

Marty
The year was 1888.
Erudita
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Thank you Erudita for the back up couldn't believe a record sat for a day it shock me LOL

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

adelfio wrote:Thank you Erudita for the back up couldn't believe a record sat for a day it shock me LOL

Marty

You're very welcome, Marty. First of all, Sundays are supposed to be the one day a week I spend on my own research and writing. Secondly, I actually spent a lot of time yesterday helping another poster find info from the towns of Belmonte and Santa Cristina Gela in Palermo Province. The former town's records are a disaster (many missing years and records), and it was very time consuming to find anything. After many discouraging hours, I finally found the info for which I was searching. Hooray!
Erudita