Michele Medici was born between 1876-1879 (possibly 26 February 1879 or 24 March 1878) in Sala Consilina.
The info I have is that he married Angela Auleta (also from Sala Consilina born 1882 or 1883) on May 4th, 1896 while still in Italy.
The 1930 census lists her as being 48 and 16 at the age of their marriage. The marriage date above would make her a few years younger at the time of her marriage.
I've got immigration and US Census records. Daughters Teresa & Antionette were born in Italy before they immigrated to the US in 1903.
I'm looking for Michael & Angela's birth and marriage records or any information on their parents.
Michael's parents were possibly Saverio Medici & Teresa Lobosco. Note though, I don't have any evidence of this aside from another person's Ancestry.com tree.
Angela (aka Mariaangela)'s parents were possibly Pasquale Auleta & Antonia Logarzo. Again, this information is coming from someone else's Ancestry.com tree with no citations so this could be incorrect.
I figured I'd try here first in case anyone has access to the Sala Consilina records before I resort to writing away for them.
Medici/Auleta/Lobosco/Logarzo- Sala Consilina, Salerno 1800s
Re: Medici/Auleta/Lobosco/Logarzo- Sala Consilina, Salerno 1
Have you used the Family History Library microfilms for Sala Consilina (Salerno), 1866-1910 birth marriage death records for rent 90 days at $5.50 per film before writing letters to Italy.
Ordering Films from FHL
https://www.familysearch.org/learn/wiki ... ory_Center
Learning and reading Italian records
https://www.familysearch.org/learningce ... 22Italy%22
Films for Sala Consilina
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library ... +Sala+Cons++
FHL locator
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library ... et_fhc.asp
Marty
Ordering Films from FHL
https://www.familysearch.org/learn/wiki ... ory_Center
Learning and reading Italian records
https://www.familysearch.org/learningce ... 22Italy%22
Films for Sala Consilina
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library ... +Sala+Cons++
FHL locator
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library ... et_fhc.asp
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
-
SoledadGil
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 24 May 2014, 05:18
Re: Medici/Auleta/Lobosco/Logarzo- Sala Consilina, Salerno 1
Hi! I got Saverio Medici death record, I can send it to you if you want it. Send me your e mail address to solesol@yahoo.com (I've been doing research about the Lobosco in Sala Consilina). Bye!!

