translate help on this Rampini Record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Dach
Rookie
Rookie

translate help on this Rampini Record

Post by Dach »

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,385601401

Could someone please help translate this record for me, I appreciate it so much ThANK-YOU
erudita74
Master
Master

Re: translate help on this Rampini Record

Post by erudita74 »

Marriage is dated July 28, 1828 in Fontecchio.
Groom: Vincenzo Ciancone, age 27, son of dec Isidoro Ciancone, and dec Luisa Ciciotti.
Bride: Marianna Rampini, age 24, dau of dec Giuseppe Rampini and Maria Giuseppa Iaparella (sp?)

The father of the groom died on July 18, 1812.
The grandfather of the groom, Pietrantonio Ciancone, died on Dec 13, 1753.
The mother of the groom died in May 3, 1828.

The father of the bride died on July 29, 1811.
The grandfather of the bride, Carlantonio Rampini, died on Feb 4, 1805

The verbal consent of the mother of the bride was given for the marriage.

Erudita
Dach
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Dach »

Thank-you so much that document gives a lot of information, The marriage documents looks like where I will be able to get the most information because it also listed the Grandfather as well as death dates. Thank-you so much!!!
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

Dach wrote:Thank-you so much that document gives a lot of information, The marriage documents looks like where I will be able to get the most information because it also listed the Grandfather as well as death dates. Thank-you so much!!!

You're very welcome. Yes, it is a gold mine to get a marriage record which lists specific info from the documents which the groom and bride had to present for their marriage-such as the death records of parents and grandfathers.

Erudita