Translation of Atti di Nascita (Guiseppe Albini)

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
JaysonCarmona

Translation of Atti di Nascita (Guiseppe Albini)

Post by JaysonCarmona »

I think I got the gist of it, but I really need some help with getting a good translation so I can make sure I am not fooling myself.

I know the father of Guiseppe is Giacomo Albini

Thank you in advance.
Attachments
italian1.png
erudita74
Master
Master

Re: Translation of Atti di Nascita (Guiseppe Albini)

Post by erudita74 »

The record is dated Oct 4, 1895 at 1 P.M. in the town hall of Brescia-
The mayor's secretary has received from the local Signor Procurator to the King, an invitation to transcribe into this register, an authentic copy of the birth act which came before him, from the Minister of Foreign Affairs. The record was sent from Switzerland, the Canton of Ticino, jurisdiction of the civil state of Chiasso.

It stated that:
Giuseppe Albini was born in Chiasso Switzerland on July 13, 1894 at 10 P.M. He was the legitimate son of Giacomo Albini, who was the son of Giuseppe (Albini). Giacomo was a printmaker from Brescia but living in Chiasso. The infant's mother was Giovanna Molinelli of Castel S. Giovanni (Piacenza). This extracted copy of the birth act conformed to the original and was inserted in the volume of allegati in this town.

Erudita
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

erudita74 wrote:The record is dated Oct 4, 1895 at 1 P.M. in the town hall of Brescia-
The mayor's secretary has received from the local Signor Procurator to the King, an invitation to transcribe into this register, an authentic copy of the birth act which came before him, from the Minister of Foreign Affairs. The record was sent from Switzerland, the Canton of Ticino, jurisdiction of the civil state of Chiasso.

It stated that:
Giuseppe Albini was born in Chiasso Switzerland on July 13, 1894 at 10 P.M. He was the legitimate son of Giacomo Albini, who was the son of Giuseppe (Albini). Giacomo was a printmaker from Brescia but living in Chiasso. The infant's mother was Giovanna Molinelli of Castel S. Giovanni (Piacenza). This extracted copy of the birth act conformed to the original and was inserted in the volume of the attachments (Allegati) to this register.

Erudita
JaysonCarmona

Post by JaysonCarmona »

Thank you both!
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

Happy to help.
Erudita