Pascucci, Nicola Birth

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
dmurphy1940
Master
Master

Pascucci, Nicola Birth

Post by dmurphy1940 »

Numero ?142 for a translation please. There is also a notation on the bottom of the record. Also, I see Pietro Ciampi's name and wonder what that is, just his signature?

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,348570602
Grazie,

Dolores
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Pascucci, Nicola Birth

Post by Tessa78 »

First, let me say that the Pietro Ciampi at the bottom of the record is a Witness to the record, and that is his signature, along with the declarant, Michelangelo Pascucci, and the official, Nicola Maria Pelosi …

The notation has nothing to do with the birth record for Nicola. It is the official closing of the book by the official for the year 1873.

Act #142
Dated 30 December 1873 at the town office in Frigento
Before the official appeared Michelangelo Pascucci, son of deceased Carminantonio, age 37, farmer residing in Frigento, to present a male child who he declare was born on 28 of this month of December at 9 PM, to his wife Mariantonia Tudino(?), daughter of deceased Nicola, at the rural place they live at Contrada Cesina(?), and that to this son be given the name NICOLA
Witnesses to the record: Pietro Ciampi, son of deceased Felice, 32, landowner; and Giuseppe Flammia, son of Carlo, age 38, farmer; both residing in Frigento.

T.
dmurphy1940
Master
Master

Re: Pascucci, Nicola Birth

Post by dmurphy1940 »

I'm always looking for more, Tessa.............. :wink:
Thanks.
Grazie,

Dolores
Tessa78
Master