1565 Monreale marriage

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
cj11788
Elite
Elite

1565 Monreale marriage

Post by cj11788 »

Hello,

First I want to thank all of you who have already helped me and that have tried to help me with my research.

The attached marriage is for Pietro LoRe and Desiata Matina. Who are the parents?

Pietro's mother looks like Filippa but what is the fathers name? For Desiata, your guess is as good as mine.

Thanks,

Chris
Attachments
Pietro LoRe marriage 1565.jpg
erudita74
Master
Master

Re: 1565 Monreale marriage

Post by erudita74 »

cj11788 wrote:Hello,

First I want to thank all of you who have already helped me and that have tried to help me with my research.

The attached marriage is for Pietro LoRe and Desiata Matina. Who are the parents?

Pietro's mother looks like Filippa but what is the fathers name? For Desiata, your guess is as good as mine.

Thanks,

Chris
Chris
I see the name Gruitz right before the name Matina but, as far as I know, that is a a surname and not a first name. I don't see the name Filippa at all. This is a most difficult document, which I have tried deciphering for the past few days, but I'm getting no where with it. Hopefully someone else will take a look at it and see something else.
Erudita
Marcello_DAleo
Master
Master

Re: 1565 Monreale marriage

Post by Marcello_DAleo »

Pietro father's name is Natale
Visit my web site!
Southern Italy Genealogical Center
http://www.sicilygenealogy.com/