Giovanibattista? Palmieri morti record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
misschristi16
Master
Master

Giovanibattista? Palmieri morti record

Post by misschristi16 »

Record #2, Giovanibattista Palmieri

This is a handwritten document, and I can make out Hartford. :-) So, I am assuming he died in Hartford. That is where most of the Palmieri family went from Corbara.

Any help in translation and inclusion of any pertinent info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much!

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,349528602
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Giovanibattista? Palmieri morti record

Post by liviomoreno »

Gambattista Palmieri died 29 July 1922, he was born in Italy 1876
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

additional info from the record, in case you need it-

death certificate #410
he was male, white, married to Maria Fusco, a laborer, living at #45 Portland St in Hartford. He was age 46, born in 1876, as Livio already stated. His father was Emanuele Palmieri. He was born in Corbara. His mother was Arcangela Musella, born in the same place. He died in the hospital of S. Francis July 29, 1922. He was buried in Mount S. Benedict Cemetery in Bloomfied Ct.

Erudita
misschristi16
Master
Master

Post by misschristi16 »

Thank you both! I really appreciate it.
When I was skimming over the record, I noticed the address of 45 portland street in Hartford, as that address has come up on quite a few of my family records. I actually have a census with that address listed for my grandfather.

Thank you again! Another interesting clue!
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

Just to clarify-his place of his birth is only given as Italy in the record, as Livio already mentioned. The town name is only given as the place of birth of his parents.
Erudita