Death Record: Teresa Frattone, 11 May 1835

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
JOHN08
Master
Master

Death Record: Teresa Frattone, 11 May 1835

Post by JOHN08 »

My translation of this death record:

On the 11th of May 1835, appeared Nicola Trecco ?, age: 54, profession: ??, living: Atri, and Francesco Mizi, age: 45, profession: garzone [helper of laborer], living: Atri. They declared the death of Teresa Frattone, age: 66 ?,widow of deceased Giovannantonio Cervone, born: ??, profession: Tessitrice [weaver], lived: Atri, daughter of deceased Loreto ??, profession: proprietario [property owner], also daughter of deceased Domenica [no surname].

Thanks for any corrections/additions with this death record.

John

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... us8o1r.jpg
PippoM
Master
Master

Re: Death Record: Teresa Frattone, 11 May 1835

Post by PippoM »

Hi John,
JOHN08 wrote:My translation of this death record:

On the 12th of May 1835, appeared Nicola del Trecco, age: 54, profession: saddler, living: Atri, and Francesco Mizi, age: 45, profession: garzone [helper of laborer], living: Atri. They declared the death of Teresa Frattone, age: 66 in her own house,widow of deceased Giovannantonio Cervone, born: Bisenti, profession: Tessitrice [weaver], lived: Atri, daughter of deceased Loreto ??, profession: proprietario [property owner], also daughter of deceased Domenica [no surname].

Thanks for any corrections/additions with this death record.

John

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... us8o1r.jpg
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Death Record: Teresa Frattone, 11 May 1835

Post by Tessa78 »

After each of the parents' names is "morto and morta" indicating that the parents were deceased.

T.