Parents of Benedetta Feggi

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
oncemore
Rookie
Rookie

Parents of Benedetta Feggi

Post by oncemore »

Hello:

Any assistance with the parents of Benedetta Feggi?
I know that the husband (Giandomenico Di Marco) has the parents of Felice Antonio di Marco and Maria Verdelocco - although I'm only seeing the father listed here.

Can't find Benedetta's. They weren't listed at all on her death record, so was hoping to pull some names from this record. I see figlia del.... And SOMETHING-antoni Feggi...

marriage record: http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... d=12380283

index: http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... d=15324398
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Re: Parents of Benedetta Feggi

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

oncemore wrote:Hello:

Any assistance with the parents of Benedetta Feggi?
I know that the husband (Giandomenico Di Marco) has the parents of Felice Antonio di Marco and Maria Verdelocco - although I'm only seeing the father listed here.

Can't find Benedetta's. They weren't listed at all on her death record, so was hoping to pull some names from this record. I see figlia del.... And SOMETHING-antoni Feggi...

marriage record: http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... d=12380283

index: http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... d=15324398
Benedetta's father's name in the record is (fu meaning "the late" or "deceased" Angelantonio). It is a little confusing though because then it lists his age as "cinquanta" 50 and I can't read what follows this at the minute. The record doesn't list Benedetta's mother's name but in the index I am reading "Provanna". I'll see if I can find the marriage bann :wink: to see if it is any clearer there.
Angela :)
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

I had a quick look earlier for the marriage banns but was unable to find - am having issues with the site. Having a look at the index again, I can't see any of the mothers' names mentioned anywhere, only the fathers'. I think the name that I am reading as Provanna might actually be Giovanno/i so maybe Angelantonio had two names.
Angela :D
oncemore
Rookie
Rookie

Post by oncemore »

Thanks for the update! I'll try to look for add'l records. Will post back if I find any.
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

oncemore wrote:Thanks for the update! I'll try to look for add'l records. Will post back if I find any.
Happy to help. I was planning to help look for some additional records but the antenati site and I seem to clash :? at times. If you do find some more records just zoom out again first and then post the link to the image. That way there is more flexibility for us to view the record.
Angela :)
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

Benedetta's mother's name is given in the marriage record you posted above. It is on the second page - figlia di Giovanna Pacella She was age 60, and residing in Sant Maria :-) And she gave her consent for her daughter Benedetta...

T.
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

Tessa78 wrote:Benedetta's mother's name is given in the marriage record you posted above. It is on the second page - figlia di Giovanna Pacella She was age 60, and residing in Sant Maria :-) And she gave her consent for her daughter Benedetta...

T.
Oh yes, it is there! Fantastic - thanks for catching that Tessa. (I can't see for looking some days :?) So that means that she is also mentioned in the index posted here - Giovanna, which is exactly what it looks like - not Giovanno/i.
oncemore
Rookie
Rookie

Post by oncemore »

Thank you both! There should be a fund for all of the help you guys give!! Is there a paypal? Do you accept edible arrangements :)
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

You are very welcome for any help :D I like the sound of edible arrangements, but seriously, if you get the opportunity in the future, just "pay it forward" and help someone else along their journey.