Io creco Bisco

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
Rolando-B
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 28 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Stoccarda / Stuttgart (Germania)

Io creco Bisco

Post by Rolando-B »

Ciao! :)

Mi chiamo Rolando Bisco, io sono tedesco, abito a Stoccarda in Baden-Wurttemberg. io parlo tedesco,non parlo italiano bene.

Io cerco Famiglia Bisco!

bisco-1703@web.de

Grazie R. Bisco
User avatar
whitehorse777
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: 30 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: US

Re: Familie: Bisco / Bellon (Veneto/Piacenza d�Adige/Pa

Post by whitehorse777 »

My family name is Tedesco, but I have only been able to trace my family as far as Palermo, Sicily. I have been told, however, that my ancestors originated from Germany and the name Tedesco translates to Ashkenazi.
I dont know if any of this helped,
Best wishes,
Charles
Post Reply