lipari birth records index?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
PurrfectMeow
Rookie
Rookie

lipari birth records index?

Post by PurrfectMeow »

Is there a link of lipari birth records index anywhere online or some easier way of sifting through all the records at https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,179265401 ? I'd rather not have to skip through pages until I hit upon each years index page if there is an easier way. I am trying to find several birth records of certain surnames in various years to determine a connection to mine.

Also, does anyone know anything about the birth records for lipari 1860-1868? Familysearch does not go before 1869 and the italian site only goes up to 1860.
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: lipari birth records index?

Post by adelfio »

Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
rmessina

Post by rmessina »

Hi Am looking for the father and mother of Antonino Natoli born the 2nd of Feb 1864 and died 3rd of Feb 1949 born in Lipari.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Birth record of Antonino Natoli 1864 Feb 7th in Lipari son of Giovanni Natoli age 31 farmer and Caterina Biviano age 23

PG LINK TO RECORD CLICK MOUSE TO MAGNIFY
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 3.jpg.html

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
rmessina

Post by rmessina »

Hi Thanks for the info. How do I know it is the right person. I had that he was born on the 2nd of Feb. What I do know is that Antonio married Rosa Portelli who was born 6th of Oct 1865. Do you know the birth dates of Antonio's Parents, and if Antonio had any siblings?
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Did Antonino Natoli settle in Wisconsin? Did he have a son Rosario Natoli?
Looked for Rosa Portelli birth record for that date born 6th of Oct 1865 in Lipari didn't see it
Is this him?
PG LINK
http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse. ... ource=7488

Marty

Marty
rmessina

Post by rmessina »

Hi
no I believe Antonio stayed in Lipari as mentioned he married Rosa Portelli. They had 3 Children. Gionanni b 1898
Giuseppe and Caterina.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Where did the children settle?

Marty

Marty
rmessina

Post by rmessina »

the also stayed in lipari
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

How about abt birth years of Giuseppe and Caterina trying to find ages of Antonino Natoli and Rosa Portelli
Also looked for Rosa Portelli birth record for that date born 6th of Oct 1865 in Lipari didn't find it ???

Marty

Marty
rmessina

Post by rmessina »

I only have the birth date of Giovanni 3 Jan 1898
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Birth record of Giuseppe Natoli
Index#55
1901 Feb 20th in the town of Lipari birth of Giuseppe Natoli son of Antonino Natoli age 37 (abt 1867) farmer and Rosa Portelli
Sidenote says Giuseppe Natoli married Rosa Iacono on June 4th 1927 in the town of Canneto is a village in Caronia

PG LINK TO RECORD
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,179307401

Marty

Marty
rmessina

Post by rmessina »

Hi Marty,
thanks did Antonino Natoli and Rosa Portelli also have a son Giovanni Natoli born 3rd jan 1898
This would prove they are my great grand parents.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Unfortunately the birth records of 1898 of Lipari are missing online. Sent this email request for Giovanni Natoli birth act

Ufficio di Anagrafe
Comune di Lipari
Piazza Mazzini, 1
98055 Lipari (ME)
email:anagrafe@comunelipari.it

OGGETTO: richiesta foto copia integrale dell'atto di nascita o l’estratto completo dell’atto di nascita di Giovanni Natoli

Gentilissima Signora, Gentile Signore,
Mi chiamo YOURNAME Sto facendo una ricerca sui miei antenati e ho bisogno delle informazioni dai vostri registri. I miei antenati provennero da Lipari. Vorrei sapere di più di loro.
La ringrazio anticipatamente di voler comunicare i costi di spese di riproduzione e postali per atti di nascita di queste persone:
Nome e cognome : Giovanni Natoli
Nome e cognome del padre: Antonino Natoli
Nome e cognome della madre: Rosa Portelli
Luogo di nascita: Lipari
Data di nascita: 1898
Se non avete i registri corrispondenti, potete fornire l’indirizzo dell’archivio dove in cui i registri possano essere trovati?
Nell'attesa della sua risposta le invio cordiali saluti.
YOUR NAME ADDRESS EMAIL PHOTO ID

Marty

Marty
rmessina

Post by rmessina »

Hi Marty,
Verified with mum that Antonio was born on the 7th of feb 1964 so Giovanni Natoli age 31 and Caterina Biviano must be my great grand parent. Any chance you have their birthdates