Fanny Persiani nee Tacchinardi

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
fsambo1410

Fanny Persiani nee Tacchinardi

Post by fsambo1410 »

Trying to find the offspring (if any) of Fanny Tacchinardi (opera singer), nee Persiani. She was born in Rome 4 Oct 1812 and died in Paris 3 May 1867. She was married to Guiseppi Persiani B: 11 Sept 1799 D: 13 Aug 1869. He was born in town of Recanti, province of Macerata in Marche region. But that's all I could find out. Dead ends from that point on. She may be my Great Great Grandmother.
PippoM
Master
Master

Re: Fanny Persiani nee Tacchinardi

Post by PippoM »

According to what I read in Iternet, her maiden name was Tacchinardi, and she added surname Persiani to it, after marriage.
You might find interesting this book (if you don't know it):
https://www.libroco.it/dl/Ciarlantini-P ... 85245.html

However, if you want to demonstrate your relation to her, you better work backwards....
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
fsambo1410

Re: Fanny Persiani nee Tacchinardi

Post by fsambo1410 »

Thank you. What I'm really trying to find out is if Fanny and Guiseppi Persiani were the parents of my great grandmother Rosilinda Persiani. Fanny Tacchinardi's father was Nicholas Tacchinardi 1772 - 1859, a violinist and Tenor. I cannot seem to find any information regarding that lineage. I really appreciate any pointers you would have.
Frank