Ultimamente sembra che questa sezione del forum sia diventata un surrogato di Facebook.
Lately this section of the forum looks as a replacement of Facebook.
Sono d'accordo...d'altra parte, se viene interpretato come una parte dove pubblicare qualsiasi cosa venga in mente, è corretto!
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
I am looking for information on a Joshswey Sardo who lived somewhere between Castelbuono and Castellamare del Golfo and/or any of his living relatives. I am writing a book on the Cane Corso in America and he provided the dogs for the first two litters imported to the states in 1988 and another litter in 1989. He was a cattle farmer and from what I am told was quite old in the late 1980's, these dogs would have been know to him as Sicilian Branchiero or Mastini. My email address is Mlerky@aol.com
Any information or help would be greatly appreciated
I've made several cousin connections using ancestry.com. With many of them we will simply exchange an email here and there on ancestry.com and compare some notes. I find that most people go to ancestry.com mainly to have a DNA test, an aren't that interested in building a family tree, making connect...