translation assistance

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
andieh69
Rookie
Rookie

translation assistance

Post by andieh69 »

Hi I received a letter from the centro documentale Palermo sezione documentazione regarding a record I requested. The response is in Italian of course and I need to translate it. I am also having difficulty determining if the letter is addressed to both myself and another person who is acting upon the request.

I thank anyone in advance who can help with this

OGGETTO: Richiesta di copia del foglio matricolare relativo al Sig. Baiardo Salvatore nato ad Altavilla Milicia il 11.08.1888

A Ministero Per I Beni E Le Attivita' Culturali Archivio Di Stato-Ufficio Ricerche
Cortile Gancia, 2
90100 Palermo

e, per conoscenza:
(my info was here)

1. Si invia, in annesso, per competenza e diretta evasione, la richiesta inoltrata a questo ente con la lettera in riferimento

2. Ad integrazione, si comunica che, nella considerazione che presso gli archivi del centro non sono stati rinvenuti atti relativi al nominato in oggetto, per qualsiasi eventuale futura esigenza, inerente alla documentazione in argomento, l'interessato dovra rivolgere la richiesta all' Archivio di Stato in indirizzo per competenza.

3. Si rimane a disposizione per ogni eventuale ed ulteriore chiarimento

IL CAPO CENTRO DOCUMENTALE
Col.f.RN Leonardo Privitera
PippoM
Master
Master

Re: translation assistance

Post by PippoM »

Hello!
You wrote to the Centro Documentale, but they could not find anything about Salvatore Baiardo, so they turned your request to the National Archives of Palermo (Archivio di Stato) for further research. They also say from now on, for anything about the research of Salvatore's foglio matricolare, you'll have to contact National Archives.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
andieh69
Rookie
Rookie

Re: translation assistance

Post by andieh69 »

Thank you very much!!!