Death Record of Domenica Furlana

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
krash142
Veteran
Veteran

Death Record of Domenica Furlana

Post by krash142 »

In the town of San Daniele in Udine, Domenica Furlana died in 1811. I'm having trouble finding the record of this. In the index, it states that there is a record, number nine, on the back side of page two. The record is not there. Please help!
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Death Record of Domenica Furlana

Post by Tessa78 »

Can you post the link to that index page, please?

T.
krash142
Veteran
Veteran

Post by krash142 »

Above is posted the picture of the index. Please help find the record! If you can't just let me know so that other people might take a look to help.
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

I think this may be your Domenica Furlana here at No 9. She died 1 April 1811 as in the index. It took a bit of detective work. If you look at the left-hand margin, Domenica Furlana didn't die in San Daniello. It says she died in Susans e Borghi. It then took a bit of detective work to find this record. Hopefully, this is the one you are after.

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

Angela:-)
mmogno
Master
Master

Post by mmogno »

AngelaGrace56 wrote: It says she died in Majano e Farla.
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?” 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦 🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

mmogno wrote:
AngelaGrace56 wrote: It says she died in Majano e Farla.
Thank you, mmogno. Yes it does say Majano e Farla. Thank you for the backup. I'm thinking about too many things at one time at the moment - not my strength to do so.

Angela:-O
krash142
Veteran
Veteran

Post by krash142 »

Unfortunately, this is not the Domenica Furlana I was looking for. Thanks for the help, all!
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

Happy to help. At least you can rule this Domenica Furlana out now. Good luck and let us know if we can help further.

Angela
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

Thanks to Angela and mmogno, here is the correct record http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

liviomoreno wrote:Thanks to Angela and mmogno, here is the correct record http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
Hi Livio

Thank you. This link you have provided looks like the same one that I posted earlier. Krash142 said that it wasn't the correct Domenica Furlana afterall.

Angela:-)