Verrecchia Familly need help heres what i got

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
rickburton

Verrecchia Familly need help heres what i got

Post by rickburton »

Hello everyone im trying to find back the history of my Familly, I am looking for the father and mother of Alessandro and Di Placido Rosa Verrecchia)
Here is what i got

Alessandro Verrecchia (father of Francesca Verrecchia)
Di Placido Rosa Verrecchia (mother of Francesca Verrecchia)

Francesca Verrecchia born (1881 or 1888) at cassino (she is my great great grand-mother)

Salvatore Verrecchia born (1884 died 1918) (brother of Francesca Verrecchia)

Antonio Verrecchia (born june 5 1917) (i think Antonio is the son of Francesca Verrecchia not really sure)

Mario Verrecchia Révi (son of Antonio Verrecchia Born: October 31 1935)

Ricardo Verrecchia Révi (son of Mario Verrecchia Révi, Born: 1966)

Ricardo Verrecchia Révi II (me) ( son of Ricardo Verrechia Révi, Born: 1991)

Please help me find my familly history thank you very much heres my facebook link if you guys can help me:
https://www.facebook.com/ricardorevi
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Re: Verrecchia Familly need help heres what i got

Post by Italysearcher »

All Cassino records after 1865 were destroyed in WW2. Only the people living in Cassino reconstructed there records. If you family left before WW2 you won't find their records. I assume those on your list born after 1944 were born outside of Italy.
You will be able to get the 'foglio matricolare' (military record) for Salvatore from the Archivio di Stato in Frosinone.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.