Help translating bottom notes

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
vspeciale66
Rookie
Rookie

Help translating bottom notes

Post by vspeciale66 »

Can some one help me translate the handwritten notes at the bottom of the record. I am interested in all the notes form the 3rd written line down. They seem to include important dates and names for pertaining to this marriage record.

Thank you in advance.
valerie
Attachments
romano Isca marriage .jpg
To be Italian is to know Love.

Researching: Del Gatto, Floreno, Cedrone, Speciale, Sucato, Rubado, Simonnetti, Romano, D'Ischia, Di Martino
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Help translating bottom notes

Post by liviomoreno »

Once again, please post the link to the URL.
Which of the two records?
vspeciale66
Rookie
Rookie

Post by vspeciale66 »

Unfortunately I cant post the link as this is from a downloaded image. The Romano / Isca record. Thanks for your help.

Researching: Del Gatto, Floreno, Cedrone, Speciale, Sucato, Rubado, Simonnetti, Romano, D'Ischia, Di Martino
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

#31 is dated 21 June 1895 in S. Giuseppe Iato
Groom: Giuseppe Romano, single, age 42, farmer born in Belmonte and residing S. Giuseppe; son of deceased Benedetto and of deceased Bartolomea La Rosa.
Bride: Francesca Isca, single, age 50, housewife born in S. Giuseppe; daughter of deceased Erasmo and of deceased Rosalia Simonetti.
Publication of banns was on 26 May and 2 June.
The couple gave testimony that from their natural union they had 5 natural born children: 3 males and 2 females, who were born to unidentified mother in the registered births. The first on 26 January 1875 (#19) given the name Benedetto; the second on 12 January 1880 (#8) given the name Erasmo; the third on 13 September 1881 (#247) given the name Girolamo; the fourth (female) born 27 August 1883 (#199) given the name Grazia; and the fifth (female) born 16 May 1885 (#121) give the name Rosalia.
With this act [marriage] they ask to have them recognized as their legitimate children.

T.
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

vspeciale66 wrote:Unfortunately I cant post the link as this is from a downloaded image. The Romano / Isca record. Thanks for your help.
I understand it is a downloaded image. Where did you downloaded it from. You have to post the link to that site. BTW I searched for it and this is the link: https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2051639.

The note states that the spouses recognized and legitimized the 5 following kids, born before their marriage:
Benedetto born 26 Jan 1875, act #19
Erasmo born 12 Jan 1880, act #8
Girolamo born 13 Sept 1881, act #247
Grazia (female) born 27 Aug 1883, act #199
Rosalia (female) born 16 May 1885, act #121
vspeciale66
Rookie
Rookie

Post by vspeciale66 »

Thank you both for the info. Unfortunately I downloaded the image quite awhile ago so I wasn't actually on the family search site the day I asked for translation and didn't have the link at the top of the page. sorry. But I do know what you are asking for.

How do you find these images so quickly though?? I took me days at the time to go through the images to find the names I am looking for. You were able to just go and find the link so quickly.
Again thank you both for your help!