Bernardino VITA born in Marsicovetere on 5 Oct 1852 #84 son of Antonio Vita, 25 old, farmer, and Anna Masino, 25 old.
click to enlarge
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 3.jpg.html
second page
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
I believe that this Birth record is abt your ancestor...
hoping helpful,
suanj
Bosco, Francesco Domenico - Marsicovetere - also Campiglia
Re: Bosco, Francesco Domenico - Marsicovetere - also Campiglia
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Bosco, Francesco Domenico - Marsicovetere - also Campiglia
I will update my info in a new post tonight or tomorrow so I'm not taking over the original poster's thread. I have wondered about the Carmela Josca marriage. Bernardino and Louise (or Marie Louise) were married September 21 of 1881, so it seems odd that he would be remarrying in the span of only one year.
Re: Bosco, Francesco Domenico - Marsicovetere - also Campiglia
Suanj - Thank you so much! This makes sense, since the DNA matches I share with his Votta wife trace back to Marsico Nuovo, and many Italians in the US married people from near their original home. This is amazing information! I can't thank you enough.
Re: Bosco, Francesco Domenico - Marsicovetere - also Campiglia
Happy to help!
suanj
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

