Perna/Perno family from Oratino (CB)
Perna/Perno family from Oratino (CB)
I'm searching for information about two branches of the Perna family in Oratino, Campobasso. Eugenio Perna (or Perno), born on 30 April 1881, was the son of Dominico Perna (Perno) and Vittoria Fatica. Angelina Perna, born 23 April 1894, was the daughter of Liberato Perna and Pasquale Donoffa. Both Eugenio and Angelina immigrated to Cleveland and married in 1915. Angelina's sister Lucia married Luigi Cirelli around 1926 before immigrating to the US. I would welcome any information anyone might have on these two families.
Re: Perna/Perno family from Oratino (CB)
Birth act for Eugenio Perna
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 7.jpg.html
Marriage Domenico Perna & Maria Vittoria Fatica #7, 16.12.1880.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 4.jpg.html
Request of Banns #9, 20.11.1880.
Maria Vittoria Fatica was the widow of Gennaro Perna, brother of Domenico, died on 22.01.1877
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 6.jpg.html
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 7.jpg.html
Marriage Domenico Perna & Maria Vittoria Fatica #7, 16.12.1880.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 4.jpg.html
Request of Banns #9, 20.11.1880.
Maria Vittoria Fatica was the widow of Gennaro Perna, brother of Domenico, died on 22.01.1877
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 6.jpg.html
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Perna/Perno family from Oratino (CB)
Thank you. You have pointed me to an excellent resource that I was not aware of. I will explore it for more family members.
Re: Perna/Perno family from Oratino (CB)
Is there a trick to using that database? Every time I use the Trova i Nomi search, I come up with no records - even though I can see the records you found.
-
JohnArmellino
- Master

- Posts: 697
- Joined: 09 Jun 2003, 00:00
- Location: West New York (NJ)
- Contact:
Re: Perna/Perno family from Oratino (CB)
Domenico Perna, son of Giuseppe and Carmina Gizzarone, age 25, born in Oratino, and Maria Vittoria fatica, daughter of Domenico and Antonia Pinto, age 34, born in Oratino, were married on 16 DEC 1880 in Oratino. Source: Oratino (Campobasso). Ufficio dello Stato Civile, Registri dello Stato Civile, 1809-1910, FHL INTL Film 1761637/MATRIMONI 1880/Parte I/Numero 7, 16 DEC 1880.
Liberato Antonio Perna, son of Felice Antonio and Mariantonia Tizzano, age 23, born in Oratino, and Maria Pasquala d'Anolfo, daughter of Rosario and Teresa Grandillo, age 22, born in Oratino, were married on 14 MAR 1891 in Oratino. Source: Oratino (Campobasso). Ufficio dello Stato Civile, Registri dello Stato Civile, 1809-1910, FHL INTL Film 1761637/MATRIMONI 1891/Parte I/Numero 3, 14 MAR 1891.
Domenico Perna is my 5C3R via Nicola Antonio Libertone (bapt. 15 MAY 1667 in Campobasso) and Isabella Antonia Presutto (bapt. 13 AUG 1668 in Campobasso). Maria Pasquala d'Anolfo is my 6C2R via the same line.
Liberato Antonio Perna, son of Felice Antonio and Mariantonia Tizzano, age 23, born in Oratino, and Maria Pasquala d'Anolfo, daughter of Rosario and Teresa Grandillo, age 22, born in Oratino, were married on 14 MAR 1891 in Oratino. Source: Oratino (Campobasso). Ufficio dello Stato Civile, Registri dello Stato Civile, 1809-1910, FHL INTL Film 1761637/MATRIMONI 1891/Parte I/Numero 3, 14 MAR 1891.
Domenico Perna is my 5C3R via Nicola Antonio Libertone (bapt. 15 MAY 1667 in Campobasso) and Isabella Antonia Presutto (bapt. 13 AUG 1668 in Campobasso). Maria Pasquala d'Anolfo is my 6C2R via the same line.
John Armellino
Re: Perna/Perno family from Oratino (CB)
Thank you John. Sending PM.
