Italian citizenship lawyers?

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
PamPuck

Italian citizenship lawyers?

Post by PamPuck »

Does anyone have any recommendations for Italian citizenship services? This process is starting to seem a little too overwhelming for me at the moment so I'm looking to hire someone. I have been speaking to Italian Citizenship Assistance and they seem to have good reviews and are reasonably affordable. Has anyone had good experiences they can share or know some firms to avoid? Any information or advice would be much appreciated! Thanks everyone! :)
Tensinox

Re: Italian citizenship lawyers?

Post by Tensinox »

I know that Tranio deals with properties for sale i Italy and based on their work with foreigners all the time they post articles related to how to get citizenship of Italy https://tranio.com/articles/italy/residence/ many times. So you can read it or maybe even contact them and they can share a reliable contact. Good luck anyway!
ranyiwata

Post by ranyiwata »

Also on the topic, how does name change affect the paperwork process? Sometime in the 1930’s my grandfather started using another first name (not just a shortened version). Then some time in the 50s/60s he changed his last name. According to my father, he was trying to get acting work and just kept using the last name. I have been unable to find documentation on the name change outside of census records.**SPAM** salwar kameez online shopping
TBellocchi

Post by TBellocchi »

I am planning on reaching out to this lawyer in NY. He has good reviews and is located in the state in which all of my family was established in. I am going to continue as far as I can on document gathering and then contact him when my road runs out.

https://www.simonebertollini.com/immigr ... tizenship/
Interested in surnames Bellocchi & Ranallett