Domenico Clementi Born 1893 - HELP!!!

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
KatieJane5

Domenico Clementi Born 1893 - HELP!!!

Post by KatieJane5 »

Hi,
I have recently undertaken the task of researching my family tree. I have great grand parents of Italian origin.
I have information relating to my great grandmother*, and am able to research her quite well...my great grandfather is an enigma at this stage, hence why I am here asking for help!

I have the following information:
Dominico Clementi Born 1893 - Possibly Milan ( however family secrets have said maybe Sicily?)
The first official notice I have currently found of him in the UK is April 1920 in the Staffordshire area, before that I have no idea?!
It is rumored that he came to the UK with two brothers....

I am hoping that there is someone out there that can help point me in the right direction or maybe even knows something!!!

* In case there is anyone on here with further information for my Great Grandmother.
Angela Marie Morga - Born 1892 Settefratti, Italy - Her mother Marrianna Morga.
Potential her father was a Nastazaio Pizzuto ( they were in the UK for the 1911 Census...but nothing after that, assuming at this stage that they went back to Italy - they have a further three children that I would like to locate at some point in this journey!!
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Re: Domenico Clementi Born 1893 - HELP!!!

Post by Italysearcher »

Settefrati records are on line at www.familysearch .org.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
mmogno
Master
Master

Post by mmogno »

Birth of Angela Marie Morga
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?” 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦 🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
KatieJane5

Post by KatieJane5 »

Hi, thank you for everyones replies!
I have only just received the notifications of replies, so apologies for not getting back sooner.
I have infact found My great grandmothers birth record along with her two brothers, but nothing for either of her parents...yet!!
I will keep looking.
Her father being Anastasio Pizzuto ( Born about 1869 ) her mother Marianna Morga ( Born about 1863)
I am trawling through the Settafrati records that are online and nothing so far!
lynnef
Veteran
Veteran

Post by lynnef »

I just came across your post and after doing more research on my family tree found out that my 5x great grandmother was Teresa Clementi from Caulonia, Calabria who was married to Antonio Guarna also from Caulonia. Not sure if my Clementi is related to yours, but wanted to throw it out there in the hopes that maybe it is. :-)
Lynne