need help translating Atti di Nascita 1881

As a nation state, Italy has emerged only in 1871. Until then the country was politically divided into a large number of independant cities, provinces and islands. The currently available evidences point out to a dominant Etruscan, Greek and Roman cultural influence on today's Italians.
GeneTree
Rookie
Rookie

need help translating Atti di Nascita 1881

Post by GeneTree »

I keep thinking I see the correct Italian but my transcription doesn't give a good translation. I have put brackets [ ] around the words and phrases that give me trouble.

I have attached the original, my transcription, and my translation (using Google Translate).

I can see I am still very much a beginner when it comes to written Italian.

Thanks for your help.
Attachments
1881 Annunziata Di Liso Atti di Nascita #168 translation.doc
translation
(25 KiB) Downloaded 141 times
1881 Annunziata Di Liso Atti di Nascita #168 trascrizione.doc
transcription
(26 KiB) Downloaded 134 times
original
original
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: need help translating Atti di Nascita 1881

Post by liviomoreno »

Here you are
Attachments
1881 Annunziata Di Liso Atti di Nascita #168 trascrizione.doc
(26 KiB) Downloaded 154 times
1881 Annunziata Di Liso Atti di Nascita #168 translation.doc
(25 KiB) Downloaded 139 times
GeneTree
Rookie
Rookie

Re: need help translating Atti di Nascita 1881

Post by GeneTree »

Thank you Livio. The Atti di Nascita of Annunziata was one of the siblings of my wife's paternal grandfather. I enjoy the challenge of transcribing the Italian so I can copy and paste it into Google Translate. The word-for-word translation of Google doesn't always look good in English and being open to variation helps a lot. I have a long way to go on understanding the Italian vocabulary and phrases. I use some of the helps from FamilySearch.org but it is still slow and go.

I enjoyed looking at your website at altervista.org, especially your research documents and your photos. You have much to be proud of.