Help with translation of 1769 Latin birth document for Giovanni Domenico Marzone

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
jrbak
Elite
Elite

Help with translation of 1769 Latin birth document for Giovanni Domenico Marzone

Post by jrbak »

Good Afternoon,
I am in need of assistance with the additions and/or corrections of the birth record for Giovanni Domenico Marzone. I believe it reads:

10 January 1769 in the same church
Giovanni Domenico, legitimate and natural son of Giuseppe from Giovanni Domenico, and Maria Catarina from Giovanni Pavignano, spouses Marzone, was baptized by me the undersigned, born on the same day. Godparents were Pietro Lorenzo of deceased Giovanni Domenico and Rosa Maria of deceased Gaspare de Benedetto.

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=442795

With much appreciation,
Jefferie (jrbak)
mmogno
Master
Master

Re: Help with translation of 1769 Latin birth document for Giovanni Domenico Marzone

Post by mmogno »

jrbak wrote: 07 Jan 2020, 22:52 10 January 1769 in the same church
Giovanni Domenico, legitimate and natural son of Giuseppe (from Giovanni Domenico and Maria Catarina) and Giovanna Pavignano, spouses Marzone, was baptized by me the undersigned, born on the same day. Godparents were Pietro Lorenzo of said Giovanni Domenico and Rosa Maria of deceased Gaspare de Benedetti.
Jefferie (jrbak)
jrbak
Elite
Elite

Re: Help with translation of 1769 Latin birth document for Giovanni Domenico Marzone

Post by jrbak »

Dear Mmogno,
I have gone back over all of the Marzone documents again and will wait to hear from you as to your thoughts. I am wondering if I am reading the "t" and "x" wrong in et and ex but the records still should read all the same, right. Thanks for the corrections too.
Jefferie (jrbak)