Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I am looking to get this translated. The information I am most interested in are:
Places of both bride and groom domiciled
Where the parents of the bride and groom are from
Professions of both the groom and the parents of the bride and groom
Thank you so very much!
Here is the link, it is the right side I am looking for:
The groom was a second sergeant in the third Line Infantry Regiment, domiciled in San Ferdinando in the New Fort; his father was a clerk in the Army Offices.
The bride was domiciled in the Forte dell'Ovo (Now Castel dell'Ovo https://www.napolike.it/turismo/place/c ... vo-napoli/) and her father was an attendant of the Royal Veterans.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Ever since I was a little boy, my dad would show me my great grandfather's card, and tell me that he was a count in Italy. I was always intrigued by that, but never really thought about asking my grandmother questions, or anyone else for that matter. About ten years ago, as more and more information...