Saraceni BR

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
stumpeditaliano
Elite
Elite

Saraceni BR

Post by stumpeditaliano »

Hello,

These handwritten ones are very difficult, can someone please help me pull all the information of the Saraceni birth record on the right hand side.

Thank you so very much! : )

http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Re: Saraceni BR

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

Birth No 3: Ferdinando Vittorio Emmanuele Saraceni

Casalbordino: 3 January 1870

Appearing was Romolo Saraceni, son of Ferdinando, 28 yo, landowner, living in Casalbordino. He presented a baby, born on 1 January 1870, to his wife Antonietta Magnarapa, daughter of Celidio?, 33 yo, landowner, living in Casalbordino. The baby was given the name Ferdinando Vittorio Emmanuele Saraceni. I can't catch the word before Mattonata, but Mattonata is where they lived. Today there is Via Mattonata in Casalbordino so maybe that is where it was.

Angela
mmogno
Master
Master

Post by mmogno »

AngelaGrace56 wrote: 01 Jul 2020, 08:38 Birth No 3: Ferdinando Vittorio Emmanuele Saraceni

Appearing was Romolo Saraceni, son of Ferdinando, 28 yo, landowner, living in Casalbordino. He presented a baby, born on 1 January 1870, to his wife Antonietta Magnarapa, daughter of Celideo, 33 yo, landowner, living in Casalbordino. The baby was given the name Ferdinando Vittorio Emmanuele Saraceni. I can't catch the word before Mattonata rione, but Mattonata is where they lived. Today there is Via Mattonata in Casalbordino so maybe that is where it was.

Angela
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?” 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦 🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

mmogno wrote: 01 Jul 2020, 09:47
AngelaGrace56 wrote: 01 Jul 2020, 08:38 Birth No 3: Ferdinando Vittorio Emmanuele Saraceni

Appearing was Romolo Saraceni, son of Ferdinando, 28 yo, landowner, living in Casalbordino. He presented a baby, born on 1 January 1870, to his wife Antonietta Magnarapa, daughter of Celideo, 33 yo, landowner, living in Casalbordino. The baby was given the name Ferdinando Vittorio Emmanuele Saraceni. I can't catch the word before Mattonata rione, but Mattonata is where they lived. Today there is Via Mattonata in Casalbordino so maybe that is where it was.

Angela
Yes, it is clearly Celideo. Thanks for catching that, and for deciphering the word "rione" - district. I had guessed it probably meant district or neighbourhood anyway, but just couldn't decipher the exact word.

Angela
stumpeditaliano
Elite
Elite

Post by stumpeditaliano »

Thank you both so very much. I appreciate the help. :)
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

You are most welcome.

Angela