Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
darkerhorse wrote: 14 Jul 2020, 22:03
I think it notes his marriage to Rosaria in 1933.
It possibly is 1933. I'm reading that she (Immacolata di Nuzzo) married ........? Francesco Di Lucca/Di Lucia in Maddaloni? I think it may have the Act No first and then the date of the marriage? Not sure. If the poster would be so kind as to link us to the online record, that would be very helpful. These snapshots arn't so good to work with. Ta.
Angela
Yes, my Grandfather Francesco DeLucia married my Grandma Immacolata DiNuzzo in Maddaloni. Thank you for confirming.
From 12th October 1946, the national anthem of Italy has been the "Canto degli Italiani" (Chant of the Italians), written in the Autumn of 1847 by a Genoese student and patriot Goffredo Mameli, and set to music in Turin by another Genoese, Michele Novaro. Born during an atmosphere of patriotic fervo...