Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
darkerhorse wrote: 03 Sep 2020, 20:39
As far as I know none of the allegati have indexes but you can ask the forum. I just page through looking for the name in question. It's tedious. With marriage documents I've noticed consistent numbering between marriage records and allegati. I don't know if birth allegati are chronological or not.
Thanks, I'll make another topic shortly. Maybe somebody knows how to find it.
An Italian novel for kids called "La Freccia Azzurra" (The Blue Arrow) says that all the children in the world wait for Christmas Eve to get presents from Santa Clause, but Italian kids are the luckiest in the world because they get presents again on the 6th of January by the Befana. Who is the Befa...