Greetings! I have recently found a death record that I need help translating.
From the index I know this is a relative as I have Giuseppe Lepore in my family tree. I know the wife is correct but can not read it well. From another record I know the mother's name was perhaps Porzia di Fusco. I can not really read the daughter's name but I do see here occupation as Contadina =peasant. Her date of death was 26 May 1813. The entry is #35 in the index.
The actual death record is very difficult for me to read. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Hoping that somewhere it tells the daughter's age at the time of her death and also the occupation of her father Giuseppe.
Thank you so very much! DeMari
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 3.jpg.html
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Help With A Death Record
Re: Help With A Death Record
35. Giuditta Lepore. Idem. Contadina. Giuseppe e Prudenzia. 26 maggio.
demari18 wrote: 07 Nov 2020, 19:25The actual death record is very difficult for me to read. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Numero d'ordine 32
L'anno mille ottocento tredici a dì ventisei del mese di Mag-
gio avanti a noi Domenico (?) Sindaco
ed Ufiziale dello Stato Civile del Comune di Marzano Provincia
di Terra di Lavoro sono comparsi Arcangelo Ciccone
di anni cinquantotto di professione cestellajo
domiciliato in questo comune (?) e di
Ferdinando Ciccone di anni venti di professione
la stessa, domiciliato quivi (?)
i quali hanno dichiarato che a dì ventisei del mese attuale
ed anno ed ore sei di mattina è morta Giuditta Lepore mo-
glie di Giuseppe di (?), e figlia di Giuseppe Lepore, e sua moglie Prudenza.
Re: Help With A Death Record
Thank you ever so much for the information and the nice template for reading death records. I appreciate your help! DeMari

