Dear Suanj,
You can write to NARA if you want. However, if you send me a pm with the information you have, I'll try to run up to the NARA Archives (Mid-Atlantic branch in Philadelphia) within the next two weeks for you. Least this will rule out if he was naturalized in Philadelphia or not. Plus, I know to double check for mis-spelled surnames.
Happy to help,
Trish
Ettorre family in Guilianova Italy
Re: Ettorre family in Guilianova Italy
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
Re: Ettorre family in Guilianova Italy
Ok Trish i send you next time by private message; if in NARA Archives are this record i will be happy of to pay for to obtain it!! Thanks, suanjbrujaojos wrote:Dear Suanj,
You can write to NARA if you want. However, if you send me a pm with the information you have, I'll try to run up to the NARA Archives (Mid-Atlantic branch in Philadelphia) within the next two weeks for you. Least this will rule out if he was naturalized in Philadelphia or not. Plus, I know to double check for mis-spelled surnames.
Happy to help,
Trish
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
