Roccatagliata

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
pink67
Master
Master

Roccatagliata

Post by pink67 »

:) laura
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Roccatagliata

Post by suanj »

Pink67: devi tradurlo in inglese, su questo forum l'italiano è poco compreso, ciao, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
pink67
Master
Master

Post by pink67 »

Ciao Suanj!!
Mi devo scusare :oops: ma non so l'inglese abbastanza da tradurre tutto quanto....
Proverò con babelfish e postero' piu' tardi..... :wink:
Laura
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Pink ti sconsiglio babelfish, puoi anche inserire una breve nota in inglese riguardo al nocciolo della questione... ciao, suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
pink67
Master
Master

Post by pink67 »

Neirone. Today it will be a great day for Roccatagliata, small fraction of Neirone (GE), Comune that it counts 936 spirits. The communal administration, with Province of Genoa and the Valley Community, has organized the second "Gathering of the Casato of the Roccatagliata": that is, all those who carry this last name, today scattered for the world, have been invite for a day to return in the earth where their grandfathers lived. "With the Roccatagliata - mayor Stefano Sudermania explains, one of the great supporters of the initiative - we will find again ourselves in the large square of the church of the country; therefore we will assist to the "Messa" that will be celebrated from don Mario Soldi; after we will move ourselves in the Ognio fraction for a lunch where we will be able to exchange memories and opinions in front of traditional genovesi plates ". The idea of the convention is been born in 2004 to Alberto Mario Roccatagliata, genovese with the passion of the historical search, and has had endured happened. "the last year - Alberto Mario says - we were in Fontanabuona in 90, but next Sunday we will be at least 120: there is much enthusiasm, useless to deny it ". A lot that is announced in arrival quite from the city of Guayaquil (Ecuador) also the sisters Luisita Italia and Isabel Roccatagliata: "They will come in Italy and in their country of origin for the first time - confirmation Alberto Mario - On the tracks of they uncle that left his country to search luck in the South America: it will be a moving meeting". Isabel and Luisita Italia have two graduated sons to Madrid, and from Spain they will arrive directly to Roccatagliata. Adhesions to "convention" have arrived from Lombardy, Piemonte, Veneto, from Germany, France, but the surprise could still be many. "a day to which we hold particularly - concludes Sudermania mayor - where many will find again their origins. Noble origins also, inasmuch as Neirone is indicated as locality that Dante Alighieri sang in the "beautiful fiumana" that "intra Siestri and Chiaveri s' adima" ". The activity of the Roccatagliata will not be stopped here: on Internet it has been opened a site (www.roccatagliata.org) that it illustrates the history and the initiatives of the country and the Casato, than all over the world is estimated in approximately 550 families.

Laura :roll:
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

shortly:
all Roccatagliata italian people, from all world's parts, are today in Roccatagliata hamleth ( as the surname) of Neirone town(in Genova province), the idea of a reunion is by Alberto Mario Roccatagliata that from 2004 make this great convention... currently the Roccatagliata in all world's parts are abt 550 families...
suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

ah well pink, now the members can read it in integral version and in short version... come si dice "troppa grazia Sant'Antonio!", :D ciao suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
pink67
Master
Master

Post by pink67 »

Grazie Suanj.... :?
Scusami ma anche se leggo sempre il forum, non sono abituata a scrivere... e stamattina quando ho letto il giornale mi è sembrato carino farlo sapere...
Troppo entuasiasmo!!
Ciao.....
:) Laura