Hello,
I am searching for Caroline Carbonero's marriage registration and am unable to find it on Ancestry(1857-1926). Her death registration states she is the widow of Giuseppe Francone(?). Thank you!
https://www.ancestry.com/imageviewer/co ... Id=1186306
Caroline Carbonero(i) marriage record
Re: Caroline Carbonero(i) marriage record
I did an extensive search for a marriage record in Tonco but did not find her. In fact, I did not find the surname Francone at all.
Looking again at her death act, it states that her deceased parents lived in Govone, so I checked there as well. No luck.
Tried finding children of the couple... nothing.
Can you provide any additional information?
T.
Looking again at her death act, it states that her deceased parents lived in Govone, so I checked there as well. No luck.
Tried finding children of the couple... nothing.
Can you provide any additional information?
T.
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Caroline Carbonero(i) marriage record
Can you post the actual document?
Re: Caroline Carbonero(i) marriage record
I could not find anything either. Her sister is Lucia Carbonero,(born in Revigliasco )married to Vincenzo Motta. I believe Luigia (poss. married to Federico Sibona)and Carmelita Carbonero are her sisters.

