Dantonio Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
tonij16102
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 132
Joined: 21 Mar 2009, 19:37
Contact:

Dantonio Family

Post by tonij16102 »

I am hoping to find out some information on my Great-grandfather Eugenio Dantonio. All I know is he was from Sulnoma, Italy Abruzzi (sp) is off I'm sure. He married Vincenza Pasquale from same place. She came to New Brighton, Pa but can not find out anything on him. Any help wod be appreciated. TIA
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Dantonio Family

Post by mmogno »

Years?
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
Farassino
Master
Master
Posts: 787
Joined: 16 May 2024, 17:05

Re: Dantonio Family

Post by Farassino »

Your family tree (probably):
https://www.familysearch.org/en/tree/pe ... s/LBTV-GX4

At least we know the period. More or less.
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Dantonio Family

Post by erudita74 »

I saw what Farassino posted yesterday, but was on my way out. Unfortunately, no online records for the town post 1866. Also I looked briefly yesterday at some of those birth records around 1865/1866, and didn’t see any indices. I don’t have time to go record by record in case Eugenio was born in the town in that time period.

Erudita
User avatar
tonij16102
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 132
Joined: 21 Mar 2009, 19:37
Contact:

Re: Dantonio Family

Post by tonij16102 »

I know Vincenza was a Pasquale or DiPasquale and tge family was from Bugnara. But not really sure. Thank you.
User avatar
tonij16102
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 132
Joined: 21 Mar 2009, 19:37
Contact:

Re: Dantonio Family

Post by tonij16102 »

I know Vincenza was a Pasquale or DiPasquale and tge family was from Bugnara. But not really sure. Thank you.
Post Reply