Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Is it all right to gain citizenship with another country AFTER gaining Italian citizenship? I may move to Canada, and become a citizen there, but I don't want to take the risk of losing my Italian citizenship. (I am alredy a dual citizen of the US and Italy.)
Thanks,
Ron
PS...I've written to the Italian Embassy in Ottowa, but have yet to hear back...
Nowadays, very few Italian actors are able to emerge on the world cinema scene. Until a few decades ago it was different, but we talk about the age of the young Cinecittà, where it was not unusual to meet world-famous directors who set their stories which became known all over the world in those stu...