Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a great summer!
I've been reading about how the Riveli di beni e anime has been made public recently (see here: https://www.ilgenealogista.it/en/2026/0 ... he-riveli/).
I'm mainly looking for the Riveli di beni e anime for the town of Campofelice di Roccella in Palermo, Sicily.
I've been poking around Antenati but I haven't been able to find it (hope I'm just missing it!). Does anyone know if these records are available online?
Thanks so much!
Tony
Riveli di beni e anime in Campofelice di Roccella
-
CaptainCatholic
- Veteran

- Posts: 222
- Joined: 11 May 2020, 05:31
Re: Riveli di beni e anime in Campofelice di Roccella
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/archive/?archivio=227
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/search- ... e=Roccella
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/search- ... e=Roccella
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/search- ... e=Roccella
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/search- ... e=Roccella
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
-
CaptainCatholic
- Veteran

- Posts: 222
- Joined: 11 May 2020, 05:31
Re: Riveli di beni e anime in Campofelice di Roccella
mmogno, this is absolutely amazing!!!!!!! Thank you so, so much for these links - I didn't realize the town used to be called "Roccella!"
I just looked through the Indexes. Strangely, I can't seem to find my 7th-Great-Grandfather listed?
I have the death record for my 6th-Great-Grandfather, Don Castrenze Civello (see attached! And also right here: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 88/wjdxP83). He died on 24 April 1829 in Campofelice di Roccella at 72 years old. According to the record, he was born in Campofelice - so I assume that means he was born in 1756 or 1757.
When checking the most recent Riveli di anime e di terre (1747 to 1749, and also 1747 to 1753), I cannot find his father (Filippo Civello) listed in any of the Indexes.
Am I simply missing him? Or I wonder if there is another explanation?
I assumed he'd be in there since Don Castrenze Civello was born just a few years after the most recent Riveli di anime e di terre.
Thank you so much for any help!!!!!!!!!! And thank you so much again mmogno for these links, so pleased they exist online!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
