https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 89/wknpRZ2
Please confirm this death record for deceased Gaetano Di Palma. His place of birth in Vico Equense, his profession, names of parents, name of wife=we see two last names for her "Celentano" and "Savarese". We don't understand this (?) Was his wife still living? Thank you.
Gaetano Di Palma
Re: Gaetano Di Palma
Gaetano Di Palma died at age 92 in his own house on the 10th of January 1856 at 2. He was a colono (tenant farmer) living in Bonea (It’s a hamlet of Vico Equense). He was the son of deceased Ciro (Di Palma)-bracciale/a day laborer, and deceased Lucia Buonacore. The record doesn’t say if his wife Marianna was deceased or still alive. I’m not sure about the Marianna Celentano Savarese. I believe the word “dico” is between the two surnames. I don’t know if this word is used to correct the surname Celentano (as in “should say” , even though it translates to “I say,” Savarese), or if his wife went under both surnames, and it was a double surname as such. Hopefully someone else can clarify this for you.
Erudita
Erudita
-
campcantreg
- Rookie

- Posts: 42
- Joined: 19 Mar 2015, 00:03
Re: Gaetano Di Palma
Thanks so much for the translation.
Re: Gaetano Di Palma
You’re very welcome. Hopefully we’ll get clarification re the wife’s surname.
Erudita
Erudita
