Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
wldspirit wrote:Morning Elba.....or wait.......Good Evening?? Time change and all......
Anyways.......Ambrosina it is!!!!!
I searched high and low, and it is most assuredley a knick-name......
DeLisa
Wow 'wildspirit'.....you mean I actually solved a little genealogical mystery?????
I can' believe it! Not bad then for a translator eh? LOL!!
Yes it is evening here (well actually it's night)....I'm late going to bed - it's 12.40AM now - but I had a translation to finish before hitting 'pillow- land'!
During the mass emigration from Italy during the century between 1876 to 1976, the U.S. was the largest single recipient of Italian immigrants in the world. However, their impact was not as great as countries like Argentina and Brazil. That was due to the fact that hundreds of thousands of immigrant...